I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

Discus and support I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colt english, Jul 17, 2023.

1. colt english
    colt english Guest

I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is saying I need it to open minecraft, I'm really confused since I had owned the game far longer than xbox game pass, when i used game pass in the past this problem didnt arise either. I can see achievements from 2019 I earned but I still don't own the game, it would help a lot if I could find out how to get my game back.

:)

colt english, Jul 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: