I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...

Discus and support I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb and when I click to play it it’s telling me I have to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeattleSwag82, Oct 28, 2022.

1. I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...

I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb and when I click to play it it’s telling me I have to buy the game to play it.. what’s going on?

:)

SeattleSwag82, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb and when I click to play it it’s telling me I have to buy the game to play it.. what’s going on?

3. VuJx Win User

How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

I got rdr2 regular edition and downloaded it ( 100 GB ) though the game pass, now if i bought the special edition will i have to download another 100 gb
  4. magicman74 Win User

Forza horizon 5 Exception code: 0xc0000005

Sorry, you misunderstand. It went to the part where it would usually do the download, but there was no downloading. it just checked to see if the file was there, and since it was, it moved to the next. since the game had already been installed, it just used the existing files. all it had to do was set up the new user profile in the registry.

Also, it wasn't 100 GB, it was over 200 GB because i bought the premium VIP version so both expansions were included. :)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

bought and downloaded MSFS 2020 not on my hard disk, when it first opened would not run I do not have an XBOX

Xbox is the framework for Microsoft games and services

you initially download a approximately 2 GB loader which downloads the rest of the game. Has that completed running for a final size over 100 GB?
  6. Marcin Wrona1 Win User

problem with update digital Forza Horizon 5 - each month

I bought the digital version of ForzaHorizon 5 - it's installed, it takes up over 100 GB on the disk - the game works and it's ok, BUT once a month there is an update of the console system, then to play ForzaHorizon 5 you have to download the game update (the game says it needs to be updated) and so every month it updates 14 GB ... however, the size of the game on the disk does not change.... But why does the game itself have to update after every console update?
Thema:

I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...

1. I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb... - Similar Threads - recently bought mw2

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  9. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  10. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896