I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...

Discus and support I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being REFUNDED AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ___0__, Nov 11, 2021.

1. ___0__
    ___0__ Guest

I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...

I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being REFUNDED AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK

:)

___0__, Nov 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being REFUNDED AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK im switching to a better consle my god

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Refunds take 2-7 business days, may take longer depending on your financial institution.
  3. VG SuperGamer Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

You have to have a paid subscription to Xbox Live Gold for it to work. That one month that is being given away is just an extension for Gold subscribers who bought Halo MCC. I didn't get it either, I preordered and played it using my brothers gold subscription
    on my console. It it quite unfair that the only people who get the month of Gold, are the people who already have a subscription, while the people who don't have gold who bought the game, get nothing at all. My bro played it like once and he got it, and my
    friend got the game 3 weeks ago and got it. I understand that its only a $10 value, but I don't appreciate preordering a game, basically guaranteeing 343 that I'd get the game, just to not get a month of gold, but someone who bought it only for the beta and
    plans to return it next week, gets more time added to his recently-bought year subscription. I just feel like the people who need it, are the ones who DON'T have it.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Is my Profile locked or Glitches? Can't license transfer please help

Yep, shock horror.

I only bought some gold for the free games.

I wanted the last two and the next one, and then i heard about having four games in april, so i thought why not.
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Just ordered an X1, and have a few Q's

In the next couple of months you will likely be able to find xbox live (gold) subs on sale. So keep an eye out. I have not paid more than $48 (12 month sub) in the last four or five years. Once bought a couple of years at $40.
  6. iAshHD Win User

Complete edition games on disc

As above, Dead Island Game of the Year edition comes with all available DLC, however the 'Ryder White' campaign is unfortunately single-player only.

I re-bought the original Borderlands Game of the Year edition recently, and that comes with a disc containing all four DLC packs for the game that you can install optionally.
Thema:

1. I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being... - Similar Threads - recently bought cause

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  9. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  10. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896