I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

Discus and support I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrProfOak 96, Jun 14, 2024.

1. DrProfOak 96
    DrProfOak 96 Guest

I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing?

:)

DrProfOak 96, Jun 14, 2024
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

HELP

Hi,

To verify the hardware requirements needed to install the game, check out this

link
    about Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10.

Thank you.
  3. DiffuseManx7 Win User

Xbox play anywhere questions

I have noticed gears of war ultimate edition was is able to play on windows 10 is it going to be part of xbox play anywhere and iff so do I have to buy it again on windows 10
  4. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

I have bought gears of war ultimate edition on win 10 store. Can I receive the GOW4 beta codes?

ZZYSGDHR,

When did you purchase Gears of War: Ultimate Edition? To qualify for the Early Access period, you must have played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition while connected to Xbox Live on Xbox One or Windows 10 before 11pm PDT on April 11, 2016.

~Blitz
  5. Georges C. Win User

I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play

6. ODST993 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition backwards compatible games

I bought the gears of war ultimate edition and still have not got my GOW2,3 and judgement
Thema:

1. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where... - Similar Threads - recently bought Gears

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  5. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  6. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  7. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  8. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  9. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  10. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8