i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

Discus and support i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattia Franco, Jul 5, 2023.

1. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are.

what could i do?

the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only has 400mb of space available.

:)

Mattia Franco, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

my family

3. Arminator Win User

Recently bought a 360 with parental controls on how do I remove them

The only way to get the code off the console is to contact the official Xbox support via phone at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false

You need to provide the console serial number, as the support has to calculate an unique reset code for the console from that serial number. They will then walk you through the reset process.

There is no other way than contacting the official support via phone.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my hdd says it has only 400mb left if the hdd says 120gb on the top?

Hi, Mattia. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

Go to the Devices tab.

Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

You can check this link as a reference, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se....

It must be a temporary bug with the memory space you are using. Try doing a power cycle by turning off your console and then disconnecting all the devices connected to it. After two minutes, reconnect everything then turn on your console to see if it still says that you have 120 GB remaining. Please also double-check if there are already games installed on the hard drive. It must be that the space has been used already.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Control parental[Parental Control]

Hi Jonatan,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox 360 you've recently purchased as second-hand. To remove the parental control code, please check out this article:

Reset Parental Pass Code - Xbox 360
    . or use the
    Contact Us
    portal for detailed steps on how to remove the code.

I hope this helps!
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do i disable parental control on used Xbox 360

You gotta call support

There is a reset code as long as it's not a parental passcode

Family setting passcode is completely different
Thema:

i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

1. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my... - Similar Threads - recently bought 360

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  9. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  10. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8