I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

Discus and support I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ritson Bentley, Sep 26, 2023.

1. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened.

:)

Ritson Bentley, Sep 26, 2023
  2. isaiahcoffalot Win User

I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please?

3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please?

Hello, Read on the enforcement website and it should tell you why. What was the picture of??? Whatever it was it was reported and XBox deemed it as going against their terms and removed and gave you 2 day suspension.
  4. Isaiah The Wulf Win User

New strike system seems easily abusable

This new system is stupid idk what smart person at Microsoft who was made in a test tube came up with this idea but I have been banned 2 times already one for 4 days and one for 8 days and it says my account did something not any voice msgs no normal msg just my account and I haven’t done anything and it doesn’t even give me a reason why I’m banned, it says “no details at this time” someone needs a slap in the enforcement department
  5. Kittenspurrr Win User

Account ban

Same thing happened to me. Enforcement page isnt showing anything recent that would give me any idea why I was banned
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox live ban

Gamerpics can get you banned if they contain content that is offensive and againgst the code of conduct. If you want more information on your ban it's a good idea too contact xbox enforcement directly as they do not use the xbox forums, and if the ban
    is more than 24 hours then you will have the right too appeal. If there is nothing too sugest that your xbox gamerpic should be banned in the xbox code of conduct then you should also have the right too appeal as you have not violated any terms and conditions
    set down by microsoft, as long as the ban is not for just 24 hours. Too avoid any hassle with your account it would probably be a good idea too change your xbox gamerpic too avoid any future bans with your account, as someone has oviously taken offense too
    it or thinks it is inappropriate.
Thema:

I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

1. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why... - Similar Threads - received enforcement ban

2. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  3. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  6. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  7. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  8. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  9. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  10. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...