I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

Discus and support I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Harris4, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Nick Harris4
    Nick Harris4 Guest

I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it won’t let me redownload it. If I go to install the game it only downloads 324mb. Originally I had the 100 gig download installed before the disk.

When I install the disc it goes to 46 gigs. Once the install is done it deletes it and it goes back down to 324mb.

I have tried everything from uninstalling the disc to hard resetting my Xbox. I have no idea how to fix this and if it will even allow me to play on release as I can’t install the game at all.

:)

Nick Harris4, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Nick Harris4 Win User

I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that I had purchased from the Xbox store on my series x

I have updated the game and every time it installs or updates it just stays at 324mb. I have gone to manage games and searched for updates / selected install game and it will download but stay at 324mb
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that I had purchased from the Xbox store on my series x

you have to update the game after 324, which is the base loader
  4. John Downey3 Win User

Have xbox game pass for PC bought starfield premium edition upgrade preorder and still cant access game early as advertised.

Just chiming in to say I also paid for the digital Premium Edition for Early Access to Starfield and it will not launch. Very frustrating.
  5. Minidog1068 Win User

Starfield Problems

Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t know how to fix it
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Qutb94 how are you?

Buying the starfield premium edition upgrade will not make you play early.

To play in advance you need to buy the full game in Premium edition version.
Thema:

1. I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that... - Similar Threads - received early disc

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

in XboX Insiders
    Insider member but didn't receive early UI update: Level 2 Insider: So I turned on my Xbox one in a while & it got updated to the new dashboard but my Series S has no option to receive it, has the UI been made available to the public or is it xbox...