I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes

Discus and support I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had purchased a XBOX ONE S 2TB GOW4 and there is 4 redeem codes inside. 2 of then I already redeem, but 2 of then are not allowed, seems that it's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yakkoo, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Yakkoo
    Yakkoo Guest

I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes

I had purchased a XBOX ONE S 2TB GOW4 and there is 4 redeem codes inside.

2 of then I already redeem, but 2 of then are not allowed, seems that it's a region issue as I move to another country before redeem it.

How can I finish redeem this codes as I purchase this is US and it's supposed to redeem ok.

:)

Yakkoo, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Spartan1415
    Spartan1415 Guest
    Have not Received GOW3 redeem code (Please send code)

I purchased Gears of War (GOW) Ultimate Edition and GOW4 for Xbox One for download and received redeem codes for GOW1, and GOW2. Should I have also
    received a redeem code for GOW3? If so, please send a redeem code for GOW3. Thanks!

Spartan1415, Jan 3, 2017
  3. SwampThing62
    SwampThing62 Guest
    GoW Codes for my XboX ONE-S

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012 10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc 2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???

SwampThing62, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Like Smwtuches said, you will need to make sure your Xbox Live account matches the country you are
    physically located in. You can run your account through the
    migration tool
    and then try redeeming the codes again.

Good luck! I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
  6. SwampThing62 Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
  7. DarkonJohn Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Same here it's been 15 days since I redeemed the code that came with the Limited Edition Console I purchased and I haven't gotten a single code for any of the games yet. I think we should be fairly compensated with an elite gear pack for every day over the
    official release day in which we haven't received our codes.
    I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Like Smwtuches said, you will need to make sure your Xbox Live account matches the country you are
    physically located in. You can run your account through the
    migration tool
    and then try redeeming the codes again.

Good luck! :)
  10. DrTargaryan Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???

When making a post its best to make your own thread

Onto your problem if this doesn't work please make your own thread swamp

Does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

As per the terms of use your account region must reflect your actual region

If you live in Japan or china or any non xbox live regions you cant redeem the codes as they are region locked

The other two arent

You must change it under my account and change my region on this website

Them change your locale on your console

Only your physical region will work
    I try that, I bought my Xbox One in USA, I live in Mexico. However, the codes keeps appearing as already redeemed, when I only downloaded GoW1 and GoW3.
Thema:

1. I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes - Similar Threads - received code GOW

2. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  3. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  4. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  5. How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?: I have been trying to update the app, but I keep receiving two error codes 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490. I have tried everything I could, but nothing has worked. I am unable to use my game pass...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  7. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  8. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  9. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  10. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...