i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ...

Discus and support i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="taidara"]@ - I would never say, "it seems transparent between platforms", if it had no bearing.[/quote]Sure you would, you are attempting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CenterMass77, May 9, 2014.

  1. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ...


    [quote user="taidara"]@ - I would never say, "it seems transparent between platforms", if it had no bearing.[/quote]Sure you would, you are attempting to seem more knowledgeable than you actually are.

    The Microsoft page you linked to makes it clear that this is a new reputation system only for the Xbox One.
     
    voteDC, May 12, 2014
    #16
  2. SiegeCaptain
    SiegeCaptain Guest
    Don't worry about your gamer reputation. It's more of a novelty for oneself.
     
    SiegeCaptain, May 12, 2014
    #17
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Everyone here has 5 stars..........

    Killing team mates and posting in that large type. Hrmmmmmmm.....

    I understand why people don't like you, the problem is, you don't.

    GOOD LUCK!!!
     
    BongKaos, May 13, 2014
    #18
  4. i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ...

    It's only there so you can avoid people with bad connections when playing cod,,,,,,,,, i think
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, May 14, 2014
    #19
  5. @Bongkaos- I like The Evil Clown. I haven't played online with him yet. But we still have a good chat via message.
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 14, 2014
    #20
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    I can't say anything negative about the Clown myself but, remember he was banned at one point, this is a second chance account......... Team killing, Just My Humble Opinion, it's NO surprise people complain.....

    The point is, everyone here has 5 Stars so, rep is a non issue. I was unawre The Evil Clown made this thread........

    He did admit to playing very unsportsman like though.......
     
    BongKaos, May 15, 2014
    #21
  7. cairo43
    cairo43 Guest
    I disagree.. I play world of tanks alot.I am 73 percent avoided and it matches me with all the avoided players that don't know or understand how to play in a battle.
     
    cairo43, May 30, 2014
    #22
  8. i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ...

    Yeah SunkNath, he is very helpful person and always explain to me clearly for me to understand.
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 30, 2014
    #23
  9. Lol my Rep 37 preferred me good and 63 avoided lol
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 30, 2014
    #24
  10. On my old account I was banned for Trash Talk and aggressive too much, Because I am bad loser I'm being honest about myself.
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 30, 2014
    #25
  11. Not this account got ban it my old account is permanent is banned about 3 years go and this my new one and it got ban for 4 days for trash talk then I realise what I doing wrong then I stop doing it
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

    Yeah SunkNath, he is very helpful person and always explain to me clearly for me to understand.
  13. BongKaos Win User

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

    Everyone here has 5 stars..........

    Killing team mates and posting in that large type. Hrmmmmmmm.....

    I understand why people don't like you, the problem is, you don't.

    GOOD LUCK!!!
  14. SiegeCaptain Win User

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

    Don't worry about your gamer reputation. It's more of a novelty for oneself.
  15. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

    My worst rep is Unsporting because I kill my team players on Call of duty hard core where you can kill team mate and it is 57%
  16. LOWxONxHealth Win User

    i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

    It doesnt mean anything really.I think we all have bad rep.
Thema:

i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ...

Loading...
  1. i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and ... - Similar Threads - received bad rep

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  10. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]