I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

Discus and support I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The702Guy, Aug 19, 2023.

1. The702Guy
    The702Guy Guest

I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying to steal peoples items in game. That scammer mass reported my post and it resulted in getting 3 bans for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other. This took me from having a 2 day ban to an 8 day ban to a 22 day ban in less than 2 minutes. I appealed the fact that I received 3 bans for the same thing all at the same time and got what seemed to be an automated reply saying that they were upholding the decision with no way to reply. I read through the community standards page and nothing in my post went against it as far as I could tell. There was no profanity, no threats, nothing offensive or anything else, it was simply a warning message for other players.

Now even if this did some how go against the rules, I received 3 suspensions at the same time for the same thing and went from 0 suspensions in 11+ years and no strikes to having 3 suspensions and being 2 strikes away from a year ban in a matter of minutes. How can I get a ticket submitted to appeal this? My first appeal was denied so fast there is no way anyone actually looked into it. Even if this did break rules I should only be serving the 2 day suspension not a 2 day, 8 day, and 22 day suspension for the same thing at the same time.

This concerns me that it seems there was no actual human decision regarding this suspension. How can I get someone to actually look into this?

:)

The702Guy, Aug 19, 2023
  2. The702Guy Win User

I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass reporting.

Even if trying to stop another player from stealing items from others and ruining gameplay for a lot of people is considered harassment, there is no reason I should have gotten 3 bans one right after the other. I am not able to submit an appeal, they denied my first one in a matter of minutes and it won't let me submit a ticket or do anything about it. I'm trying to figure out how to get an actual ticket with a human being submitted to get this reviewed. If this wasn't automated and done by a human they would be able to look at the fact that there are 3 suspensions all 1 minute apart for the same thing and that is an error. If I broke the rules in some way I can accept the proper punishment, but I'm serving 3 suspensions for one thing.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass reporting.

An appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team. There is no other way to have it looked into. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal is the only way to have the enforcement team review is. LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game. They're not meant as a way to warn other players and that can be considered spam/harassment.
  5. Mesmeric Rose Win User

How Many Endings will be in resident evil 6 game?

The 3 endings will all be the same just each is from a different perspective. Ada's will surely be different from the others but that doesnt mean she might be apart of the final ending for them xD
  6. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
Thema:

1. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass... - Similar Threads - received suspensions same

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  6. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  7. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  8. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...
  9. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  10. I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...: Can anyone please explain to my why I got banned over a gamer pic especially as a first ever offense. I didn't send any vulgar messages or harass anyone so why is my ban expanded to comms and...