I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...

Discus and support I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I receive a code of Gears of war 3, game but went I try to redeem an message say something wrong with a code, because I can't install.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SandierNebula27, Dec 30, 2016.

1. I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...

I receive a code of Gears of war 3, game but went I try to redeem an message say something wrong with a code, because I can't install.

:)

SandierNebula27, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Redeeming the code for Kinect Sports Season 2 - Invalid Code

When I redeem the code that comes with the Kinect Sport a message pops up that the code is invalid. I also try to redeem it in a computer, in the site but it it always say something went wrong,

XBOS-4000
    2d615b6c-bbe6-48a1-a5d9-9489164bcf25
    2015/12/29 - 14:30:04 UTC, and this code shows. Please help. Thanks in advance!

WorkedList59475, Dec 30, 2016
  4. I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...

Same for me in Gears of war 1 (pc). When i redeem code (i never did before so it should be possible), it redirects me to xbox (why? its a pc game), then it says something went wrong.

FreeformLotus54, Dec 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...