I really want to orange box to come back

Discus and support I really want to orange box to come back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Hansen, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Ethan Hansen
    Ethan Hansen Guest

I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life

:)

Ethan Hansen, Dec 23, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game is available on disc, so can be played on the Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
  3. Gary Mot Win User

Is orange box worth 15 quid

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Not really worth that price.

Portal is a brilliant game and the only real reason for getting "The Orange Box".

"Half Life 2" is supposed to be the PC gamer's answer to "HALO" and is just doesn't come anywhere close.

You ought to be able to pick the Orange Box up for a tenner or less.

Az

[/quote]You dont half come out with some crap but that is a very stupid statement, it's one of the best games ever made.
  4. Scott Blomquist (sbl Win User

the orange box

the orange box is a set of valve games and you need to Steam loader to play them
    It was released for Xbox 360 back in 2012. I'm sure that's what OP is trying to buy.

The Orange Box (xbox.com)
  5. CharlesPollard Jr Win User

dungeon defenders

Really want this on box, but if it comes to PS network first............
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

What to buy with 2280 microsoft points :]

The Orange Box just released On Demand for 19.99 or 1600 points. Not a bad price since Gamestop still wants 30.00 used for it.

www.gamestop.com/.../60820
Thema:

1. I really want to orange box to come back - Similar Threads - really orange box

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...