I really need help could somebody tell me

Discus and support I really need help could somebody tell me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey anybody know what's the best way to fix stickdrift or clean an Xbox controller or do I have to get a new controller submitted by /u/rattlebox318... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rattlebox318, Jul 22, 2024.

1. I really need help could somebody tell me

Hey anybody know what's the best way to fix stickdrift or clean an Xbox controller or do I have to get a new controller

submitted by /u/rattlebox318
    [link] [comments]

/u/rattlebox318, Jul 22, 2024
  2. I6N45 Win User

Signing me out and disconnect me from xbox live...

Common people, somebody could help me or no? I need to fix it..........
  3. Micah m Win User

Why Can't I Use My USB?

Also if somebody could tell me another way I could play my music that would be awesome!
  4. Clanker909 Win User

Chat disconnection

Could somebody tell me what "NAT type" and "Gold" are?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Modders on game

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]can somebody tell me how you find out who is modding ?[/quote]

You just really need to believe they are modding and it will be so.
  6. Yatcuma Win User

Fable 2 Hero dolls

Can somebody help me with this dolls achievement, I got 3 dolls of Lucien and 2 Theresa Doll.I need 4 more, please could somebody borrow those dolls that I missing?
Thema:

I really need help could somebody tell me

1. I really need help could somebody tell me - Similar Threads - really need help

2. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  3. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  8. Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X: So my Cold War kept crashing someone recommended clear your MAC address I did that then I couldn’t connect to WiFi when it restarted and my wifi would only work at like 7am and stop at 12 and...
  9. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  10. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...: So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff for GTA so my son did exactly what they...