I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...

Discus and support I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really need to know how long it takes for my case to be reviewed.. THE LAST TIME I EVEN TOUCHED THE XBOX STORE WAS MONTHS AGO. I DONT EVEN OWN ANY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filthy Anemal, Jan 2, 2018.

1. I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...

I really need to know how long it takes for my case to be reviewed.. THE LAST TIME I EVEN TOUCHED THE XBOX STORE WAS MONTHS AGO. I DONT EVEN OWN ANY OTHER GAME EXCEPT FIFA 18. I even called Microsoft 2 days ago to end a subscription I had and that the woman
    said she would fix this EA access I had but never used and she said she would help. So please help me. This sounds really crazy To me. I use my Xbox as a computer. I was on Netflix and went to eat. Came back and had this notice. I couldn’t believe it. Especially
    of all things on Xbox Live someone could do wrong, it’s xbox store marketplace theft? I mean come on. I really need to speak with some about this becauseits out of hand

:)

Filthy Anemal, Jan 2, 2018
  2. enforcement team

What is sad is Marketplace Theft.

DeathWishCoffee, Jan 2, 2018
  3. XBox Enforcement Team HELP!!

No. I have no option to appeal, review. I have no idea what my suspension is or how long. This XBox Enforcement is a joke. I've tried calling, Twitter, everything with no idea of resolution.

Mr Spock Rocks, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...

It can take a few days to receive a response to a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit enforcement.

It can take a few days to receive a response to a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Mr Spock Rocks Win User

XBox Enforcement Team HELP!!

No. I have no option to appeal, review. I have no idea what my suspension is or how long. This XBox Enforcement is a joke. I've tried calling, Twitter, everything with no idea of resolution.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Need info on game sharing.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox One Gamesharing Question (PLEASE HELP)

From the link shared by kolea 1984:

What are some specific examples of marketplace theft?

Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

Transferring licenses to your console from an account that you didn’t create.

Sharing account credentials.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended. Especially egregious or repeated violations may lead to a device ban.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../staysafe
  9. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

I see you visiting the account suspension forum pretty soon for theft of marketplace content.

[/quote]

How is it marketplace theft if you still have to purchase the other months?
Thema:

1. I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ... - Similar Threads - really idea “MARKETPLACE

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  4. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  5. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  6. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  7. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  8. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  9. Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation: So rather simple idea With the competition between xbox and PlayStation still very much Alive there's one thing that xbox can do too really beat playstation So much like game pass, xbox could...
  10. Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

in XboX Insiders
    Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does: I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore I have no idea if I should use atmos, sonic,...