I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

Discus and support I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kooky-Mongoose1713, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my other xbox (old gen s) in and it’s doing the same thing. I’ve tried all solutions and not one of them has worked. So, then i thought maybe it’s my account, but nope, tried it on another one and the same thing happened. I have an external hard drive and thought maybe that’s the reason why neither of the xbox’s will do anything. At this point i’m not sure what to do, i’m just contemplating selling my PS5 i bought to buy an Xbox Series X as i don’t have many games on PS5. If anyone could let me know wtf is going on or get in contact with me to discuss more i’d be happy to.

submitted by /u/Kooky-Mongoose1713
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kooky-Mongoose1713, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Thefirebolt312 Win User

Online safety settings

I don’t know what’s to do I am so confuse if some one knows how to help pls tell me
  3. GloKid Win User

I don’t know what’s going on

Thank you but that didn’t work for me
  4. choppyseize Win User

I don’t know what to do

Controllers have different generations so if you have an older controller you may have to get one thats newer and has the bluetooth feature. Not all controllers have that.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I don’t know what to do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rudy, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not know what is happening exactly when trying to add.

The ideal would be to contact xbox service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I don’t know what to do?

Hey James!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In regard to the blank page error, this might be a network interruption/connection issue. I just want to verify, on your Windows PC device are you connected to the internet wired or wireless?

If it's on wireless, please try to use a wired connection and then check if it works.

Also, for us to further isolate the issue, kindly try to use a different browser such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox then try to claim the Game Pass quests and achievements to see if works.
Thema:

I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

1. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help - Similar Threads - really don’t issue

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  8. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  9. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...