I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

Discus and support I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ara megs, Mar 15, 2024.

1. ara megs
    ara megs Guest

as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s

My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox

:)

ara megs, Mar 15, 2024
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home xbox

What exactly is the message that it is saying?

Is it saying that the account has reached its 5 times switching limit?

If it is saying thins then your friend would need to contact xbox support to see if they can reset his home xbox counter.

You can only switch which console you have set as your profiles home console 5 times a year.

Is it saying that you have reached the maximum amount of profiles that has set your console as their home console?

If it is saying this you can only have a certain amount of accounts that has your xbox set as their home xbox I do not know what that amount of accounts are. So what you would need to do is figure out what profiles have your xbox set as their home xbox and
    sign into them and go into settings and check to make your console not their home xbox anymore. There is not anyway xbox support can do this for you.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Please assist in resetting my home xbox for xbox one

Sorry but there is no way to reset the amount of times you can set your Home console on the Xbox. If you have maxed out the 3 time limit in a year then you will need to wait until that year has completed before you can change it again.
  4. hannahseiken Win User

I cant send messges or talk with friends in partys

what is the max amount of days you can be band for with talking to people in partys
  5. Ironwilled Win User

32 accounts on my Xbox even though I have one

Hi There,

If you've reached the max amount then you will have to delete some accounts in order to make room for new ones. If that is another issue then you might have to factory reset the xbox.
  6. SlyRam Win User

Cheater

This looks like a few guys who did nothing but farm vehicles all day, the max amount of vehicles you can get is 30,000 and there are people who have gone so far as to get that amount.
Thema:

1. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox - Similar Threads - reached max amount

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  4. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  5. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  6. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  7. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  9. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  10. What's the max rank I can reach in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the max rank I can reach in Forza 5?: I'm a level 73 now and I was just curious what the max rank is in Forza 5 ? and do I get anything special if I reach the max rank? 45be71d6-c39d-4f80-b1f2-5724581cc3ca