I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

Discus and support I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emilio Parker, Aug 21, 2023.

1. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me?

:)

Emilio Parker, Aug 21, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no returns label. My order number is 2013429872, can you please arrange this to be emailed to my email?

Hello Emilio! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you haven't received the returns label. If its not in your junk\spam folders, I would suggest having a chat with Support. They should be able to sort it manually.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. baysick Win User

Xbox 360 Slim freezes on start up!

Well its been over 24 hours already, since i unplug and try different things on the xbox to see if my problem get solve but not luck at all still freezes on startup!..:(..."deadeagleman" i dont have a warranty on this xbox anymore, its expire!...and i cant
    pay microsoftthe $100+ they ask for tech assistance!....:(
  4. Jibril69 Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

Thanks for reaching out!

there was a known issue with the console and the controller communication, which caused a lot of controllers to disconnect also affecting the Elite Controller series 1, i suffer with the same issues, all new controllers have been fixed including the series
    2 controller.

All the steps we will only be temporary.

if its a new controller swap it the series two.

its not the game thats the issue, its an Intermittent problem.

i hope this helps
    Thanks for the reply, just to clarify, theres no known “fix” other than replacing the controller with a new series 2? Typically my series 1 is just over 12 months old, so no chance of a replacement under warranty?
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

A replacement controller

Oh, its more than ridiculous, its downright sinister imo......I raised cain for a hour with them, even pointed out that they told me if I bought the "complete" warrant , this wouldn't happen as there would be NO out of pocket expenses.....NOW they claim
    that a controller is an "accessory" and covered under a "different policy".....(one that I cant find in their terms of the warranty).....I explained that a controller or a power brick (same policy) are NOT accessories , that they are REQUIRED to use the console
    but to no avail
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bugged Gamertag

The gamertags are just being released over a 24 hour period, you don't have to claim them in the 24 hours.
Thema:

I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

1. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no... - Similar Threads - raised warranty claim

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?: I've had a great 15-character gamertag for 11 years, one I came up with when I was 12 that is very nostalgic to me, that I just lost last night by accident by helping my friend come up with a new...
  5. How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...: Having an issue with retaining a case number or ID 34d157a1-e874-4c10-857b-2667699fd930
  6. Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.: Hello, I really require a Human and not a virtual assistant to look into this matter. I bought a Xbox Series x/s controller in October and unfortunately last week it become faulty, the A button...
  7. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  8. Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?: Im currently faced with an issue regarding Xbox Game Bar on PC and that problem is that I can no longer change accounts on it with the new update by just looking at how it works you can only...
  9. I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?: I need to raise a complaint how do i do this? 2bfdfcfb-90ea-4f13-9ae4-5ce4cf9443d3
  10. Anyway to raise the deadzone boundaries in halo infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to raise the deadzone boundaries in halo infinite?: I tried through settings and didn't see anything. "deathless" mode still kills you up there. And forge doesnt seem to have any settings I am seeing. Anything I missed? Thanks. (if theres a...