I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

Discus and support I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game d66d16f4-16c7-4d34-b61b-103040630dab Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SOUP LOCC 1016, Feb 22, 2016.

1. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game

:)

SOUP LOCC 1016, Feb 22, 2016
  2. SIMx23x
    SIMx23x Guest
    Used wrong email! Please help

i used the wrong email when trying to get a code for the name your game bundle. I need help getting my code back! Someone please help!

SIMx23x, Feb 22, 2016
  3. FREE GAME DOWNLOAD code sent to wrong email address

Need hefp used code for free game download included with new console at the website xbox.com/name-your-game but provided incorrect email address. code for game download wassent to wrong email address.

STayinSLayinG, Feb 22, 2016
  4. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

Hi SOUP LOCC 1016!

Please do try to check this FAQ regarding the promotion:

microsoft.promo.eprize.com/.../faq.html

There's actually a way to change the email address where the code should be sent. You just need to submit a ticket.

SingCongButas25, Feb 22, 2016
  5. SingCongButas25 Win User

I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game

Hi SOUP LOCC 1016!

Please do try to check this FAQ regarding the promotion:

microsoft.promo.eprize.com/.../faq.html

There's actually a way to change the email address where the code should be sent. You just need to submit a ticket.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the bundle ID?

What's the email address not the title or name the email address itself and make sure it's a https:// ms store in your region

There is the new halo infinite bundle

Also there is no bundle id you look at what bundle it is and search for it cyberpunk or halo infinite bundle etc
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

Also, take a look at your email (the email address used to buy the bundle and game) to see if a code for the game was emailed to you. (check even your Junk Mail).

I fear the digital game was added to your Microsoft account. You can check if this happened by going to https://account.xbox.com/MyGames

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  8. ryuhi2010 Win User

Stop asking me for an alternate phone number and email!

my Alternate email info is wrong, when I was trying to buy games it asks me for code sending to Alternate email address. How can change the Alternate email address
  9. aalex7764 Win User

Recovering account

I’ve tried multiple times before years ago, form asked for the name and dob, I put it, answered the security question, put the location and zip code of where the account was created and still didn’t get “enough”. Maybe It could be the wrong email. Is there any way to find out the email address if I provide my gamer tag?
Thema:

I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

1. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ... - Similar Threads - put wrong email

2. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  5. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  6. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  7. i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account

in XBoX on Windows
    i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account: i’ve put my xbox gift card on my account when i was meant to put it on my sons how do i change it 2d32073b-78ff-4e4b-8338-81e1083a1c0a
  8. Put in wrong email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Put in wrong email: I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play...
  9. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...
  10. put wrong email down for rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    put wrong email down for rewards: hi there ive put down wrong email for my rewards can i change this so it goes to correct email addresss abfe1362-b770-4f2c-b192-1b5e710bc3ee