I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

Discus and support I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rdeahna240, Dec 1, 2016.

1. rdeahna240
    rdeahna240 Guest

I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed.

:)

rdeahna240, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Issues with getting a 25 digit code for Xbox

I went to Best Buy and preordered ww2 as an activation code and was able to redeem the code at callofduty.com/wwii/beta but haven't gotten the 25 digit code to put in the Xbox. I received the 13 digit redemption code and put it in
    the call of duty beta website and said thank you for purchasing WWII, but now I don't have the 25 digit code. I've been checking my email but nothing has been showing up. Any thoughts

Legendery0122, Dec 1, 2016
  3. andcon64
    andcon64 Guest
    my 25 digit code does not work

I have tried to put in my 25 digit code several times and it keeps saying error? please help

andcon64, Dec 1, 2016
  4. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

i got the same problem, it doesn't say whats wrong, it doesn't say what happened it only says, try again later.

to be honest its pissing me off

ScooshKing9000, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: