I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

Discus and support I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJ2LB, Sep 26, 2020.

1. AJ2LB
    AJ2LB Guest

I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

Hi all

I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up.

I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still zero.

When she goes to buy Robux, it still says she needs parent permission and when I press "allow" it keeps asking me to put money on her account. She should have the money there that I've tried to put on 3 times now (so she has enough to buy quite a lot of
    Robux).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes please? I don't want to lose this money or have her lose it.

Thank you

AJ

:)

AJ2LB, Sep 26, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey AJ2LB

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using the currency on your daughter's account.

We recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is a known issue and is being investigated currently.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more the forums can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.
  3. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox but the robuxs is still not on her Xbox account. How do I transfer over to the Xbox or at least her Roblox

Hi Nichola! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing purchased Robux.

I just want to clarify, is your daughter's Xbox account is also your Microsoft account?

Note: Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same.

If not, I'm afraid it is not possible to transfer any purchased games/addons/in-game currencies from one account to another. You will need to play the Microsoft Xbox account where the Robux was purchased on Roblox in order to use the purchased Robux in-game.

To confirm which Microsoft account the Robux was purchased, sign in on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased Robux.

If you have confirmed that you have purchased Robux on your Microsoft account instead of your Daughter's Microsoft account, I highly recommend you request a refund on your account and repurchase Robux on your daughter's account. You can try to request a refund through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Eric Williams III Win User

What happened to my robux?

I have bought robux on Microsoft can I lost my money because it never went on my account
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Sometimes they can be a delay on the robux getting added to the account. Give it a few hours, and check again. If it doesn't show, then contact Xbox support, so they can help further with the issue. support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up - Similar Threads - put money daughters

2. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  3. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  4. Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account: [img] [img] Waiting for 3 days didn’t help… 0a1f740b-ebf8-4863-b35a-5b93e7ddcc15
  5. When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...

in XBoX on Windows
    When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...: When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card? aa2491ad-3861-49d7-bfd5-e6d9d66ab7cb
  6. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  7. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...: My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help...
  8. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  9. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  10. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...