I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

Discus and support I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nowa Crawford, May 3, 2023.

1. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL SINCE ITS THE WRONG EMAIL I PUT IN. So I've been trying for the last 3 hours to do everything to unlink it. "but oh poor call of duty cant unlink it since there support isn't allowed" so I guess I'm never going to be able to play call of duty on my computer again. unless a angel comes down from the sky and can tell me how to unlink my Xbox account from this random email I put in for my cod account.

:)

Nowa Crawford, May 3, 2023
  2. Nowa Crawford Win User

I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

dang it, alright then thanks
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  4. strigoi1958 Win User

Why has my account name changed ?

well I remembered my password but it is still linked to my old email address... but the new email address is linked to the BeastlierBeef5 account ? My new email account was put in via my xbox so maybe that's where the problem lies. I now seem to have
    2 accounts. This one with the wrong email address... and the one above with my current email address but no links to my games or achievements....
  5. Ewoody147 Win User

Can i request my xbox account is unlinked from a hacked account

There is no possible way for me to unlink my Microsoft account from the Activision support either as there is no way to change my email or recover my account through them. I am not paying for xbox live and call if duty again on my xbox. This means i am linked to an account that i have no access to as the email has been changed.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Transferring Gold account to another user

If you accidentally put a gold membership on the wrong account give support a call and explain the situation to them. If the error was done recently they should be able to remove the membership and email you a key to put it on the other account.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account - Similar Threads - put wrong email

2. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  5. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  6. i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account

in XBoX on Windows
    i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account: i’ve put my xbox gift card on my account when i was meant to put it on my sons how do i change it 2d32073b-78ff-4e4b-8338-81e1083a1c0a
  7. Put in wrong email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Put in wrong email: I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play...
  8. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...
  9. put wrong email down for rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    put wrong email down for rewards: hi there ive put down wrong email for my rewards can i change this so it goes to correct email addresss abfe1362-b770-4f2c-b192-1b5e710bc3ee
  10. I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get ...: I put the wrong email address in for the name your game bundle and i need to know how can get my free game d66d16f4-16c7-4d34-b61b-103040630dab