I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

Discus and support I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sandracavazos, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux

:)

sandracavazos, Mar 15, 2020
  2. GokuKakarot1 Win User

I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

Log out of roblox and try again
  3. mareledanut Win User

Hi, it can take up to 72 hours for transactions to finalize.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try to log out, hard reset your console log in and try again.
  5. AmberC0215 Win User

This may take anywhere up to 72 hours to process. You can try to relaunch the app to see if it is working now.
  6. Jason roy2 Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

It is, but roblox does not support nawtive pricing in india, but I saw other people using google play INR gift cards to purchase premium in USD on mobile, if the xbox card does not work, can you please encourage any other way to buy robux through gift cards, thanks!
Thema:

1. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux - Similar Threads - put 25$ gift

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  8. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a
  9. i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...: i tried to redeem my code but as soon as i select enter code ,it didn't give me the option to put in my 25 character code by hand 2cd0d3c6-0d74-440a-8813-7067c12d8de0
  10. I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually.: The screen is charging and always comes back to previous page. Also can not download any game on live gold. 84f328bc-243b-4447-8164-f911c3143471