I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

Discus and support I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WPK Fruztrxte, Oct 2, 2019.

1. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it

:)

WPK Fruztrxte, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

You could try hard resetting your Xbox by holding down the Xbox logo on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. It may be a temporary issue that will be fixed with a reset.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Check to see if you correctly input the code into your Xbox. If it still doesn't accept it, Contact customer support and ask if the code had been used before.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Was there any error codes or messages that popped up when you tried to redeem the code?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, this code is some Trial Code?
  6. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
Thema:

1. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it - Similar Threads - put code game

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  4. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f
  5. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  6. I did not receive the game after I put in the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive the game after I put in the code: I recently purchased nba 2k14 and I redeemed the code for it and it said successfully went through but when I checked my games and apps it wasn’t there it isn’t even downloading...
  7. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  8. hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...: hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and still have not recieve my redeemer code in email can you guys please contact me at [Mod Removed]...
  9. I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...: Please help me. I just want to play a game 3571a47e-f447-4460-85f9-e92173d2cb52
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf