I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

Discus and support I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Forte1, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Eric Forte1
    Eric Forte1 Guest

Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was downloaded and Microsoft. Want me to pay $13.99 per expansion and its 4 total that's not right I've been gaming for a few decades and never had this situation before it should be a easy fix. Just I'm very new to this platform. If anyone have a suggestion, I can sure use your help.

:)

Eric Forte1, Jun 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Normally would hit the start button and go down to manage game. There you would find any add-ons you own for the game and may choose to install or uninstall them. If that isn't working, please try this link and install from the website

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-definitive-edition-content/9MSPFF9X0JTJ/0010
  3. WispyGosling606 Win User

Hry na XBOX One a PC (XBOX One and PC games)

digital games on microsoft store who support xbox playanywhere like gears 4, halo wars 2, halo wars definite edition, forza horizon 4, forza motorsport 7, marvel vs capcom infinite, resident evil 7, middle earth: shadow of war, we happy few, killer instinct,
    etc
  4. lucaspart7 Win User

wtf

So wtf indeed, especially with this information :

"

With the release of the new expansion and several months of updates to Halo Wars 2 since launch, the Ultimate Edition of the game will be replaced with Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition. The Complete Edition includes the base game, all Season Pass content and
    the Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare expansion, making this a great package for anyone who is looking to jump into the Halo Wars 2 experience.

"
  5. Unlifebringer86 Win User

wtf

So wtf indeed, especially with this information :

"

With the release of the new expansion and several months of updates to Halo Wars 2 since launch, the Ultimate Edition of the game will be replaced with Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition. The Complete Edition includes the base game, all Season Pass content and
    the Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare expansion, making this a great package for anyone who is looking to jump into the Halo Wars 2 experience.

"
    yes but i paid $88 for the ultimate version and it should have inluded all the released content now i have to pay $22 more for the expansion thats why im mad they released the Complete edition for $20 cheaper that includes all released content.
  6. MRizkBV Win User

I still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition is only available for those who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, not the standard edition.

If you did order the Ultimate Edition and still haven't received you code, can please head to this link and check if the game is available for download? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-wars-definitive-edition/c1lmknh1s8rv

You can also try to search for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on the your Xbox One under the Ready to Install list (My Apps & Games).
Thema:

1. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded - Similar Threads - Purchsed game Shadow

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses: Hello , Last week while i was browsing on my games i noticed that WWE 2k15 had an exclamation sign , while tried to launch , xbox said i have to put the disc ( i bought the game digitally) . when...