I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

Discus and support I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Cotumaccio, Jun 24, 2023.

1. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game?

:)

Stephen Cotumaccio, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Stanley Kaempf Win User

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

My issue is slightly different.

I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game?

4. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Have you tried checking your library? Make sure you are using the account that purchased the game when trying to download the game. Or try to download the game on the Microsoft Store instead.

Use this link to see if the game has been successfully purchased on your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it is still asking you to purchase the game, try restarting your console and check your library again or the Microsoft Store.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Ian Turner1 Win User

Hi I am having the same issue, it did ask me to download it on set up of the console, but chose to download later...

But now I don't have the option anywhere at all.... please help,

I tried the link above, and have searched the store and owned apps and games.
  6. rkymtnbasher Win User

Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one

The bundle purchase shows in my history. The series x/s portion works fine but the xbox one version was working but now says I need to insert disk to show ownership which is not possible because it was a digital download bundle. when I check the xbox store it does not show install/manage you own this. it shows a purchase price
Thema:

I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

1. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for... - Similar Threads - purchased Series Diablo

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  4. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  5. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  6. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  7. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  10. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...: I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?...