I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

Discus and support I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rebecca Nguyen2, Mar 12, 2024.

1. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200?

:)

Rebecca Nguyen2, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Rebecca! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your V-bucks purchase.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Note: The solution to this issue may take a lot of steps.

"Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console."

Then check if the remaining V-bucks will show up in-game.

If the issue persists and it was a recent purchase, try to wait within 24 hours to have the V-bucks reflected on your Fortnite account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  4. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  5. JessicaFlaugher Win User

V-bucks

I just bought V Bucks for Fort Nite and the purchase went through and the funds were taken off my gift card but I didnt get my V Bucks!!!
  6. Julian_ Win User

fortnite

Thema:

1. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ? - Similar Threads - purchased bucks didnt

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d
  8. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  9. V-bucks purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-bucks purchase: I recently purchased 1000 V-bucks on Fortnite for $9.83, I made this purchase on 11/11/23, it is now 11/13/23. My parents approved of the purchase and the Xbox verifies the approval and it’s even...
  10. Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases.: Hi I have all the necessary security measures in place i.e. pin protection for purchases, yet I am getting billed for V Bucks when we aren't buying and it's happening quite frequently. Any...