I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

Discus and support I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mhyv, Dec 8, 2023.

1. mhyv
    mhyv Guest

I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be reinstalled so a couple of hours later and 200 plus gb later i went to play the game and it now says i have to buy MW3 cross gen again. I went to the store and it says you already own this game. called twice to xbox customer service which was no help. they said they cannot see the game in my account but they do see it as being available in my owned games ? they went through my account and saw my recent achievements from the day before the upgrade purchase but cannot see the purchase of the game? no help at all from manilla when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager to be told "the manager was in a meeting"

So now I have the game installed fully through digital, i have the upgrade installed also but it still asks me to purchase the game that it says I already own in the store??????????

:)

mhyv, Dec 8, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a physical copy of call of duty modern warfare 3 after downloading I tried to purchase the vault edition upgrade and it didn't allow me to access the content I bought

Hi Jose. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You must own the digital Cross-Gen edition to upgrade to the Vault Edition, the disc copy cannot be upgraded. This is stated on the Vault Edition Upgrade's store page description: "Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III digital Cross-Gen Bundle required to redeem upgrade content. Sold separately."

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Rubenbat Win User

Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
    I have bought the cross gen edition on disc, yet I still can’t buy the upgrade. Do you mean it’s available for people who bought the cross gen edition digitally? If so, why?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  5. Acaramba Win User

Problems with the upgrade vault edition

The vault edition upgrade is only available for the digital version of the cross-gen bundle. I would get a refund immediately.
  6. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
Thema:

1. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot... - Similar Threads - purchased vault edition

2. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  3. what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023: So if i purchase Modern Warfare 3 vault edition would i still get the operator pack, soap, and zombie ghost, plus the like weapon vaults and stuff? or would some only be available for preorder?...
  4. So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...: So I have purchased the $30 call of duty modern modern warfare 3 vault edition upgrade I need to know whether or not I'm going to be able to play the entire game or not if so awesome if not I...
  5. did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition?: iv recently purchased the vault edition of modern warfare 3 and did not get any of the content i did not get the cod points or battle pass and and any of the other things with it. still says i...
  6. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  7. I purchased the vault edition for mw3 on the latest Xbox and it didn't give me the tear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition for mw3 on the latest Xbox and it didn't give me the tear...: The only thing I got was the soap operater pack and the ghost zombie skin 47208f6c-21ef-4494-bb25-d6c07e987bfa
  8. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  9. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  10. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f