I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

Discus and support I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reef Most, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Reef Most
    Reef Most Guest

I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

How can i access new car pack?

:)

Reef Most, Oct 11, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game might not have updated yet, hence why you don't have access to the car pack. Once the update for the game is released, then the game should recognise it, and let you use it.
  3. Khronokai Win User

Where's the 928?!!!

They are too busy making "new " racing ones. Or rather new paints on the same models.. something like 40% of them are race cars. Which is why I wont be getting this pack like I thought I would.
  4. Mr Deanster Win User

The Grid Autosport Sprint and Touring Legends packs will not download.

Road and track car pack is now downloading, Touring car legends pack still isnt working.
  5. PORSCHE2500 Win User

Pay to have the car packages? again? Car packs forza horizon 2...

The june car pack is free june 2 now its 499 rip off i got the pack then it was free now give me back my cars riping nobody off i want to race my new cars stop making pay for the pack when say free rip off
  6. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

1. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why? - Similar Threads - purchased car pack

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  10. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491