I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable...

Discus and support I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable characters that I’m supposed to have. Does anyone know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by J Spence, Sep 18, 2023.

1. J Spence
    J Spence Guest

I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable...

I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable characters that I’m supposed to have. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

J Spence, Sep 18, 2023
  2. J Spence Win User

I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable characters that I’m supposed to have. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So the Kombat pack will just allow me to have the new characters once they are released? Thanks for the response.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Those characters will be made available overtime, watch the game's social media for announcements
  4. UltraArmageddon Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - Kombat Pack Query

Thanks but I do not want to wait and see if this downloads after the game is released and there is no option to download the Kombat Pack separately in the meantime. What is supposed to appear in your installation queue when you pre-purchase the Premium Edition?
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition

Hey mate,

After a lot of digging, I finally found the answer... they aren't actually released yet. See here:

support.wbgames.com/.../What-is-in-the-Kombat-Pack

Taken from the above link, I've bolded the relevant part:

The Kombat pack includes access to four upcoming Character and skin packs.

It also grants immediate access to the Samurai Skin pack, which includes Imperial Samurai themed skins for Kenshi, Shinnok, and Kitana.

The four characters included in the Kombat pack, to be released in the near future are:

•The Ultimate Horror Pack:

◦Playable character Jason Voorhees

◦Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac

•The Klassic Pack #1:

◦Playable character Tanya

◦Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang

•The Predator / Prey Pack:

◦Playable character Predator

◦Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax

•The Klassic Pack #2:

◦Playable character, Tremor

◦Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack downloaded but new characters aren't showing.

My Kombat pack doesn't even show up at all. I have the game, goro, and samurai pack all downloaded but there is no kombat pack at all.
Thema:

1. I purchased the MK1 Kombat pack and completed the download but I do not see the playable... - Similar Threads - purchased MK1 Kombat

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...