I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...

Discus and support I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to download? Where should it be?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoralH, Apr 12, 2023.

1. CoralH
    CoralH Guest

I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...

I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to download? Where should it be?

:)

CoralH, Apr 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

buggy purchasing

Minecraft is not an Xbox play anywhere title, if you didn't purchase the game previously on PC, you need to purchase for each platform.

This means, if you have it on Switch, that doesn't mean you have the license for PC, the same applies if you purchase the game for Xbox console and want to play on PC.

You can try purchasing this bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Includes Bedrock for the same price, and you get Java too.

Hope everything's more clear now
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the Xbox Gamepass and even though I downloaded the Bundle I can only play bedrock

Hello Zaynedrift,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are having issues playing Minecraft Java after downloading the Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass.

Let us go ahead and work on this together in a timely manner.

Firstly, it is important to note that Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java are two separate versions of the game and require separate purchases. The Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass includes the Bedrock version of the game, not the Java version. Also, Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle became available on Xbox Game Pass on November 2, 2021. If you downloaded Minecraft bedrock before this date, it is possible that you may need to take additional steps to access the Java Edition.

Source: Coming November 2, 2021 to Xbox Game Pass for PC: Minecraft Java and Bedrock Editions

Regarding this issue we have, one possible solution is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the bundle, which includes both the Bedrock and Java Editions of the game. Once you have reinstalled the bundle, you should be able to launch both editions of the game from with the Minecraft Launcher.

If you have purchased Minecraft Java separately, you should be able to access it through your Xbox Game Pass account. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open the Xbox Game Pass app on your Xbox console.

2. Scroll down to the "My Games" section and select "See all".

3. Find Minecraft Java in the list of games and select it.

4. Click on "Install" to download and install the game on your console.

5. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to launch Minecraft Java and start playing.

If you are still unable to access Minecraft Java after following these steps, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox console. To do this, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage" > "Clear local saved games".

2. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Java.

3. Check for any available updates for Minecraft Java and install them.

If this does not resolve your issue, it may be helpful to check any known issues or updates related to Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle on Xbox Game pass. You can do this by visiting the Minecraft support page or by checking for updates withing the Xbox app for PC.

I hope this information helps. If you continue experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a reply. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to... - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft java

2. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  7. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...: I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help? 9927fef8-e3b4-4284-ac2f-f511a045da60
  8. Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased Minecraft Java Edition in 2022, was inactive in 2023 until now and could not log in: Hi all, I purchased Minecraft Java edition for my son on 7-Apr-2022. I have the email receipt with transaction ID. My son was able to play until early 2023 then he logged out of his account and...
  9. i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...: I have a microsoft login in that i have logged into my new pc but, i haven't got my old games. How do i login into minecraft that i have already purchased? 2e74ef42-1aa0-499f-9c69-a78fca06982f
  10. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...