I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

Discus and support I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jairo Resendiz-Montanes, Oct 26, 2023.

1. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help?

:)

Jairo Resendiz-Montanes, Oct 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  5. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  6. savannah bush Win User

buggy purchasing

it does not show minecraft bedrock edition as already purchased on this account, it is making me buy Java and bedrock. I do not want Java, I just want bedrock, which I should already have.
Thema:

I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

1. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock... - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft bedrock

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  7. i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...: I have a microsoft login in that i have logged into my new pc but, i haven't got my old games. How do i login into minecraft that i have already purchased? 2e74ef42-1aa0-499f-9c69-a78fca06982f
  8. In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...: A purchase made on Nintendo Switch (Bedrock version) is not syncing. This is not true of all purchases, and is simply only true of some purchases; purchases from PC bedrock sync fine to Switch,...
  9. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  10. Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game: I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game about a year ago. Just opened the minecraft launcher today and it says that I have to buy it again. Idk if it's the fact that the I...