I purchased start filed but couldn't find it

Discus and support I purchased start filed but couldn't find it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased start filed but couldn't find it, may I now what issue is this? a0f1ca32-48b4-4c53-bd03-6003f505f544 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fgfgg_124, Aug 17, 2023.

1. fgfgg_124
    fgfgg_124 Guest

I purchased start filed but couldn't find it, may I now what issue is this?

:)

fgfgg_124, Aug 17, 2023
  2. fgfgg_124 Win User

It appears now, thanks for your help.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Fgfgg_124,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know when did you purchase it?

Best regards
  4. Stud13y Win User

"Can't Download Bon Jovi Song Pack" for Rocksmith 2014

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, I can't find the corrupted file. There is no incomplete file in my Rocksmith directory or Rocksmith 2014 directory, and I looked through all of my storage and couldn't find an unknown game directory.
  5. PouncinWeasel85 Win User

Lost Game Progress| Please Help

I have this same problem, really getting to me. I was on the final act and was nearing the finish (from what i know of) and couldn't load the file after. Prompts to start new game but waiting to see if it will be patched. Not in the mood to find every single
    collectable again.
  6. Emperor74 Win User

Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

I have tried that, yes - didn't work.

I have also tried file history which wasn't activated, an undelete tool which couldn't find the file as well.
Thema:

1. I purchased start filed but couldn't find it - Similar Threads - purchased start filed

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  10. Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing: I recently purchased an xbox x controller by ApowerA because it had a usb connection. I figured it was plug and play. It works fine with some of my emulators as i could map the controller to any...