I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it.

Discus and support I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought sea of thieves a while ago using a code and played for a while. I have since switched pcs twice in between playing but now I do not see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by muridz, Nov 25, 2021.

1. muridz
    muridz Guest

I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it.

I bought sea of thieves a while ago using a code and played for a while. I have since switched pcs twice in between playing but now I do not see the game available for download. I am 100% sure I am using the right account as I still have achievements on this account I got for playing the game. I am not sure what has happened as to why I no longer seem to be able to install the game. Could use some support please.

:)

muridz, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You need to look on the order history of all the possible accounts, as Xbox support can't give you that information
  3. muridz Win User

Im confused now. At least as far as I can tell I do not see it showing up here. I did it for all possible emails it could've been. I went and found the email with the code and it says Iv redeemed it already and I am pretty sure it would've been on this account that I redeemed it on as I played it on this account. Maybe I redeemed it on a different one and then was gamesharing on this account? Would you be able to see if I was gamesharing the game or not?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes it would be on your order history if was in this account
  5. muridz Win User

I bought the game via G2A and redeemed the on the xbox app. Would it still show in order history if purchased like this?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I saw that you mar the response as does not resolve the issue but the issue is that you don't remember the account where you redeemed the code and Xbox support can't give that information due to account privacy, have a great day!
Thema:

1. I purchased sea of thieves a while ago but no longer seem to be able to download it. - Similar Threads - purchased sea thieves

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. Issue with Sea if Thieves purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Sea if Thieves purchase: I pre ordered sea of thieves back in March 2018 more specifically 03/03/2018. I only have an invoice for a “SoT CCU 01” on that date and I’ve been able to play since day one recently I’ve noticed...
  10. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...