I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

Discus and support I purchased Robux, but I never received it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tacdol sikes, Jan 5, 2024.

1. tacdol sikes
    tacdol sikes Guest

I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux.

:)

tacdol sikes, Jan 5, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Tacdol, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

First, verify that your item purchase appears as completed in your account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything appears in order in the link I shared with you above, then try syncing your account licenses on your Xbox console or app and the Microsoft Store.

If you need help doing this, tell me what device you're on and I'll dictate the steps. Also, check that you are signing in to the correct Microsoft account that you originally purchased the item with, as there is a possibility that you are using a different one.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. tacdol sikes Win User

Thanks for the information
  4. Benjamin L.1 Win User

bought robux but never got it

I just experienced the same issue. I bought the $0.99 88 robux option from the Roblox application through Microsoft and it also said that something went wrong and that I was not charged. Turns out I was, and I never received the robux. Based on what I've read, they don't accept refunds for in-game purchases like robux. My suggestion is to buy directly off of the Roblox website rather than through Microsoft. I've never had any issues making purchases directly from Roblox. Huge disappointment from Microsoft. I would steer clear of making Roblox purchases through Microsoft from now on.
  5. CausticDesire Win User

Purchase and never received what I purchased

I purchased two items in the minecraft market place, since the first one didn't appear, and neither did the second one. Can someone help me please?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Purchase and never received what I purchased

Thema:

1. I purchased Robux, but I never received it. - Similar Threads - purchased Robux never

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  10. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...