I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

Discus and support I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R oger, Dec 29, 2023.

1. R oger
    R oger Guest

I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no limitations listed in the packaging.

Now the license program checking indicates I have used up my allotted installations. Wow that's a good one. I only ever have had one computer in my RV. Now that I have to install it on a new one it gives me this message.

Please send me a new key or allow me to install and use my software Please?

It is MS Streets and Trips 2010. It works well and I need this for my safety on the road. I hope you can help me .

:)

R oger, Dec 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new computer after installing, activation fails. Why? I have only one computer.

Unfortunately support ended for the software in 2015 unfortunately, and very likely the activation server no longer functions

Given that these maps are almost 10 years out of date, at the minimum, might I suggest using Bing maps or another alternative? These are going to give you far more accurate directions , and you can download your routes before leaving home. you can access it for free
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

It's absurd Microsoft allow that Sony had exclusivity on Street Fighter 5.

Street Fighter lost relevance many years ago in my opinion.
  4. KLRSKIR Win User

Tablets to overtake consoles?

And therein lies the beauty of the 360. You get the amenities of an RV in a now slightly smaller and cooler compact. Oh yeah, and it played games too. :)

I think it'll be many years until I utilize my tablets for serious gaming.
  5. Damnlag Win User

Trouble Logging into Xbox.com Forums

I fixed this by simply changing my gamertag. I changed RoG Viper RV to , and then my GameOverViper tag to RoG Viper RV. It fixed it as I'm using what use to be the RoG Viper RV account that had the issues to make this post.
  6. x1Bocephus1x Win User

borderlands underdome dlc freezing xbox

I have the same issue and this downloaded fine when I bought the game with DLC over a year ago. I purchased a second 360 for the rec. room and was downloading all my content to the new console and this IS THE ONLY DLC that freezes my Xbox. It stops at
    4%. I just downloaded hundreds of different addon content and arcade games that are in my account since I bought my first 360 when Halo 3 launched some five years ago. This is the ONLY DLC that freezes it up. Nothing in my network has changed over the years.
    [REMOVED] This is unacceptable! I will not waste hours playing around with this. MS support needs to escalate this to the proper people and get this fixed. As a previous poster suggested it has to be a new MS update that is interfering
    with this DLC as it worked fine before. If you spent the 800 points I would suggest calling MS support and ask them to credit your points back. They did this for me years ago with an arcade game I bought that had the same issue. IIRC I waited about a year
    and then it finally started working again.
Thema:

1. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new... - Similar Threads - purchased streets trips

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  10. I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...: I just want to refund the game so I can buy another game because this one ain’t worth my money 6a09e215-9a10-46a4-840a-6d439473e8ac