I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

Discus and support I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdelleMcDonald, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues

This is disgusting service

I am home schooling because of covid and this is now essential.

You took the money, either refund it or give the code.

Stuart & Adelle McDonald

:)

AdelleMcDonald, Oct 27, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

you don't get a code if you purchased from the microsoft store, it will be in your purchase history or download history to download to your computer, it has to be downloaded from the account that made the purchase.
  3. Nightz300 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

From the game developer support page:

"Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit
    this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve migrated your account, you will
    be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on
    your Mojang account page for future reference"
    I did already redeemed it when i bought Minecraft: Java Editon ( May 27, 2017) and immediately redeemed it by clicking the redeem button. So the question is, is the code only for one device or for the account so you can download it on any device but right
    now i can't seem to get it properly say that i have bought it.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Can't redeem code

My friend send me a gift card but i can't redeem it.

it say "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."
    how do you redeem the code from my friend that live in different region.
    You cant. Your friend will have to request a refund for the code and purchase a code for you that is meant for your region.
  5. Cam1492 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

are you using the Microsoft store to purchase minecraft? other times it will just show up under your purchase history if you have gotten it from a code that was redeemed.
  6. Jeff Ressel Win User

How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?

I purchased the Minecraft game on Amazon not on Microsoft but I redeemed the code. How can I transfer the code to my grandson?
Thema:

1. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft Microsoft

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...
  4. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  5. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  6. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.: I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft. 92f23129-caaa-420d-9d2b-63b1344a27c8
  7. My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...: Hello community I need HELP, My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased on that account. Now he can't access his Microsoft account and lost the Minecraft account too. I...
  8. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  9. i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...: i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i check my code pin and it didnt send whats the problem 219bb7e3-32ae-4ddb-a43b-d96ec79d337f
  10. If I get a new Microsoft Account, do I need to purchase Minecraft again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I get a new Microsoft Account, do I need to purchase Minecraft again?: So, I have a Microsoft account that has both Minecraft Java & Bedrock purchased. I would like to get a new Microsoft Account, but I don't know if I get a new Microsoft account, would I then need...