I purchased minecraft but lost it

Discus and support I purchased minecraft but lost it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft as a microsoft account back in 2021 and played it for a year but one time when i was opening the launcher it said change gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omar Gaweesh1, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I purchased minecraft but lost it

I purchased minecraft as a microsoft account back in 2021 and played it for a year but one time when i was opening the launcher it said change gamertag i didnt think much of it but when i changed gamertag it linked a new gamertag to my email and now i cant access the old gamer profile or xbox profile or whatever and it says i dont own the game

:)

Omar Gaweesh1, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Omar! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the information you have provided, it seems your Minecraft account was migrated to the original Microsoft account.

You can check this link to learn more about Minecraft migration:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-titles/mojang-to-microsoft-account-migration-faq

To locate the Microsoft account that is linked to the Minecraft account, kindly access all of your Microsoft accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you can find your Minecraft game transaction back in 2021. If you found it, use the same account to sign in to Minecraft Launcher.

However, if you're unable to find your Minecraft game transaction, I would highly suggest you reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly locate your Microsoft account:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ShorinScythe Win User

Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store

Still no results. Took three calls to Microsoft support to not be hung up on immediately without conversation.

Submitted a ticket to Mojang, after much effort getting to that stage. Have received no response on any level there either. Getting more and more pissed about the matter. As if I didn't have enough in my life to be upset about.

Thanks for losing that much of my money folks.
  4. ShorinScythe Win User

I was planning to when I have a moment, while raising the issue among others of course.

Seems the content became unavailable on XBox after linking the PS4 for crossplay. Much of the missing content is now only available there.
  5. ShorinScythe Win User

Things remain completely unresolved, and basically unacknowledged. The run around has gone through completely doubting that there's an issue in the first place.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you're missing your in game content then please contact Mojang support for more help recovering it https://help.mojang.com/
Thema:

1. I purchased minecraft but lost it - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft lost

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  8. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...