I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes...

Discus and support I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Huge TNT world by Giggle Block studio from Minecraft Marketplace, but the world always crashes before I can play it. I’m playing on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jer L1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Jer L1
    Jer L1 Guest

I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes...

I purchased the Huge TNT world by Giggle Block studio from Minecraft Marketplace, but the world always crashes before I can play it. I’m playing on a PlayStation 5, so I’m going to assume the Microsoft can’t refund me. How would I go about a refund, and is there a way to take Huge TNT off the market place so that other people don’t purchase a faulty product?

:)

Jer L1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Dan Rodrigues1 Win User

Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's locked and I have to repurchase?!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. In answer to your question, we purchased "Giggle Block studio's" "Huge TNT" and have downloaded it. It starts then crashes, kicking you out of Minecraft.

Having done my own research and subsequently finding Giggle Block studio's Discord Server.... I am not the only one who is having this issue, and this "minecraft partner" and so-called games studio is taking people's money, allowing them to download it and it doesn't work.

https://discord.com/channels/757289239917494373/859240911288533053

Here is the link for all the people who might have similar issues.

As far as I am concerned this Giggle Block Studios needs to just return every's coins and money back, OR fix the glitch quickly.... but having read those threads on Discord, it seems like they might cease to exist soon based on their lack of responses.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes before I can play it.

Hi, Jer. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry about the experience you had with the content you purchased in-game. For the in-game purchases, you will have to contact Mojang support using this link to request a refund for it and you can also provide feedback about it, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's locked and I have to repurchase?!

Hello Dan, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the purchase and that you seem to be getting the runaround on an answer.

Unfortunately, as this seems to be an in-game purchase it would be the responsibility of the game developer to handle but I checked the gamer's link that created the world and the bottom of their page does say that Microsoft & Mojang are not affiliated with the site. https://auth.bedrockexplorer.com/@giggle-block-...

However, I do know someone who may have some more information that may be able to help with this. I am going to point him in the direction of this thread in the hopes that he may be able to provide some more help.

Please keep an eye on this chat for a reply. :)
  5. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

Black Ops complaint(s) of the day

My Minecraft keeps freezing when I try to blow up a huge ball of TNT. Oh wait, wrong game.
  6. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Update News

I've got a plan to make a TNT dispenser by starting at the edge of a 8 block deep hole, making a 1x20 row of TNT with a piston at the end, and 20 stacks of sand/gravel above the last TNT before the piston. Does TNT detonate on impact from a fall? If not
    I'll set a block a few spaces below the drop point and put a redstone torch on it so the TNT gets lit as it passes. Gonna be awesome to mine deep down at the push of a button.
Thema:

1. I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes... - Similar Threads - purchased Huge TNT

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...