I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward

Discus and support I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello: I purchased Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in the Microsoft Store on 20160915 Up until today, I still have not received my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by oldfatfg, Dec 17, 2016.

1. oldfatfg
    oldfatfg Guest

I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward

Hello:

I purchased Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in the Microsoft Store on 20160915

Up until today, I still have not received my 10,000 points for XBOX reward.

PLease help me ~~~

:)

oldfatfg, Dec 17, 2016
  2. FXRenamon
    FXRenamon Guest
    MixPot Rewards not received

I have received my Outer Wilds Full Game Pre-Order but none of the other Microsoft E3 Briefing Rewards (GoW4 Skin, TERA E3 Bundle, Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ). I also have not received the WoT or Trove items for the Inside Xbox Stream.

FXRenamon, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Nuka Malt
    Nuka Malt Guest
    Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue

I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Digital Download via the Xbox store. The package I purchased included additional 10,000 Microsoft reward points with the pre-sale. I have received my download however I have not received the points. I contacted Support
    which recommended me to post my issue here SR#

Nuka Malt, Dec 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

games on demand issue

Hello JIMZ32TT,

Only pre-orders made during the offer period are eligible for this offer. The tracking on the Games on Demand page will list every title you have purchased, regardless of if it was a pre-order or not, and is not an accurate count for punches. Only the punch
    counter at the top of the page reflects Rewarding. Therefore, only your purchase of Dead Rising and Final Fantasy have currently awarded punches. Regarding your purchase of Resident Evil, from our FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your punchcard should update within 96 hours of your pre-order. However, you will not receive your Rewards Credits until 96 hours after ALL of the games you pre-ordered have released. If Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is one of your chosen titles,
    you will not receive your Reward until 96 hours after the game’s release date on January 23, 2017.

Therefore it is too early to receive your punch for that purchase.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Games on Demand Punch Card

Hello jeff1205,

Your Resident Evil purchase is not punching. As mentioned in our FAQ:

Your punchcard should update within 96 hours of your pre-order. However, you will not receive your Rewards Credits until 96 hours after ALL of the games you pre-ordered have released. If Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is one of your chosen titles, you
    will not receive your Reward until 96 hours after the game’s release date on January 23, 2017.

Therefore it is too early to receive a punch for your purchase of Resident Evil 7.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My pre-order for Resident Evil 7 isn't being recognized. It's the last one I need for my reward.

Hello TheDB93,

From our FAQ:

Your punchcard should update within 96 hours of your pre-order. However, you will not receive your Rewards Credits until 96 hours after ALL of the games you pre-ordered have released. If Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is one of your chosen titles,
    you will not receive your Reward until 96 hours after the game’s release date on January 23, 2017.

This is why you have not yet received a punch for your Resident Evil purchase. Your paypal payment method is not causing an issue with your purchase.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

preoder?

Hello JTREADY,

From the FAQ for that offer:

Therefore, it is too early to see your punch for that purchase.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Help me

Hello Brisky Impulse,

Since your pre-order of Dishonored 2 was made before the offer period for Games on Demand, it was not eligible for the offer. Only purchases during the offer period are eligible for the offer. Since one of your purchases was Resident Evil 7, you will not
    receive your punch within 96 hours. From our FAQ:

—When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your punchcard should be updated within 96 hours of your pre-order. However, you will not receive your Rewards Credits until 96 hours after ALL of the games you have pre-ordered have been released.
    If Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is one of your chosen titles, you will not receive your Reward until 96 hours after the game’s release date on 23 January 2017.
Thema:

1. I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward - Similar Threads - purchased GOW4 pre

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...