I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...

Discus and support I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the Ultimate Edition codes, chat support has not given me any info... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ListPrivate, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ListPrivate
    ListPrivate Guest

I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...

I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received

the Ultimate Edition codes, chat support has not given me any info that can help.

Please help!

:)

ListPrivate, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Gears of War 4 - Collection Codes Promotion

I bought a Gears of War 4 recently and it is been said that everyone who bought and activated this game before Dec 31st will receive codes for the Gears of War Collection. I have purchased and activated it on this account () I have not yet received
    these codes via the Xbox in app messages and was wondering if I could have some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Pineapple6118, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Madworld661
    Madworld661 Guest
    Still have not recieved my gears of war collection for purchase of gears of war 4 on oct 6,2016

I purchased the gears of war 4 ultimate edition on October 6,2016 and still have not received the gears of war collection

Madworld661, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received   the ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Jan 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: