I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

Discus and support I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stephen was already taken, Jan 3, 2024.

1. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

I need to be refunded for the initial membership.

:)

Stephen was already taken, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full amount a second time.

You'd have to contact support to see if they can issue a refund for both. Otherwise, they'd only be able to cancel and refund the Ultimate subscription since that's the only one you currently have. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full amount a second time.

In order to get a refund on the initial subscription, you would have had to cancel it and refund before upgrading it. If you upgraded it, then it would have been canceled in order to do the upgrade and if you cancel/refund now, you'll lose both subscriptions.
  4. StephenBass Win User

Then cancel both of them then and refund me for both of them.
  5. G_377 Win User

Xbox Game pass

No, I have no suspended subscriptions. I just purchased Gamepass for console and wanted to upgrade it- when I do this on the website or on my Xbox it will buffer and then say “It looks like something went wrong, but we can help”. It won’t let me purchase the subscription on either my Xbox or the Microsoft website (or “upgrade” it).
  6. NeoRazorBlade Win User

Discounted upgrade to FS2020 Premium Deluxe from Gamepass base version from within Marketplace

Just to be sure, I wouldn't actually purchase the base game, as it's on gamepass, just the upgrade to the premium deluxe version from within the game. Will that still be regarded as a purchase of the full package, including the base game?
Thema:

I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

1. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full... - Similar Threads - purchased gamepass was

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?: why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica? 085bc883-78bf-41f3-b836-4d3da04e33fd
  5. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  6. Gamepass disabling my purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass disabling my purchased games.: I bought chivalry 2 on launch. And I recently stop paying for game pass. Once I installed the game it insists I have to have gamepass to play. Says I don't have access to multi-player. Yes I own...
  7. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  10. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?: I bought a few games on disc and installed them. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this? I bought the game, why can't I play the games I own?...