I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to...

Discus and support I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased fifa points using the wrong Xbox Microsoft account ( gamer tag). I want to transfer them over to my Xbox live Microsoft account. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ollie Meagher, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to...

I purchased fifa points using the wrong Xbox Microsoft account ( gamer tag). I want to transfer them over to my Xbox live Microsoft account. How do I do this? I’m very frustrated as I’ve only just realised now.

:)

Ollie Meagher, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Like 13 pirates Win User

STOLEN ACCOUNT - TERRBILE SERVICE

My account was hacked the same way through EA/XBOX. Over 100 was charged and my bank closed my card after they saw the second purchase for point so not much damage. Also you can see on my gamer tag that Fifa is the last game I played. I have never owned
    a fifa game.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to transfer them to another Microsoft account (gamer tag). How do I do this?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ollie, I'm sorry but unfortunately it's not possible to transfer your points.

What you can try is to ask for a refund and then make the purchase on the correct account.

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. MC GREEN XTREME Win User

Why is Microsoft ignoring theft from my XBox Live and Microsoft Billing Account?

FIFA Points purchases show on Microsoft Billing Account. The Points that I did not purchase do not show on my XBox Live Account, probably up to around £70 worth. I have not yet worked out the exact amount. Microsoft are saying that the purchases were made
    from my console but my XBox Live Account shows that this is not at all correct. If the purchases were made from my console then they would show in my XBox Live Account.

I had already mentioned the XBox Live and Microsoft Billing Accounts.

Anyway, I can no longer use this account because if I add Microsoft Points to it they will be stolen just like the previous sets before I realized there was a problem. My son is the gamer and before it is mentioned, no he did not make these purchases either!
  5. ExtantFiend6587 Win User

"Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now"

That's incorrect. It's like this:

A is my main email with the gamer tag I want GONE.

B is my old email with the gamer tag I WANT.

C is a Microsoft account I made to move gamer tag A to.

I just want to understand if I'm doing anything wrong here.

I downloaded both Xbox Live profiles to a 360 quite some time ago and made Microsoft account C around the same time. I'm afraid to use the Xbox One I bought a few weeks ago because I don't want to reset any timers. I'm looking to close old email accounts
    I have, and the one my main gamer tag (B) is attached to is one of them, so I need to move it to my main email (A).

I do not have the time to make phone calls, and the chat system will not work for me due to the issue that's shown in the imgur link.
  6. Rb3663 Win User

Contacting Microsoft

The fifa points had been purchased by my friends kid on his Xbox as my account is installed on there they do appear on my account but I don’t want the game or the points
Thema:

I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to...

1. I purchased Fifa points on the wrong Microsoft account (gamer tag) on my Xbox. I want to... - Similar Threads - purchased Fifa points

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  8. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  9. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e