I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea ...

Discus and support I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the fifa 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of june and i have not gotten my ea access code yet. 2dd284fd-ee89-4ab8-b579-c3868ff92b84 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ViTaL PHYZIX, Sep 17, 2015.

1. ViTaL PHYZIX
    ViTaL PHYZIX Guest

I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea ...

i bought the fifa 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of june and i have not gotten my ea access code yet.

:)

ViTaL PHYZIX, Sep 17, 2015
  2. jaynesmiffy
    jaynesmiffy Guest
    i bought fifa 16 super deluxe editon and my Ea access code has not been recieved

i purchased fifa 16 super deluxe edition on the account vital phyzix on the 20th of june and have not recieved a ea access code

jaynesmiffy, Sep 17, 2015
  3. theborgis
    theborgis Guest
    preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition purchased on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.

can you acitatet it for me on My gamertag

gamertag

theborgis, Sep 17, 2015
  4. I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea ...

Hey there ViTaL PHYZIX!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Sep 18, 2015
  5. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  6. OriginalPro8 Win User

EA Access code for FIFA 16 pre order

I pre-ordered fifa 16 super deluxe edition but i still have not been give a code for ea early access
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea access code

Hey there ViTaL PHYZIX!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Wrecked Stamps Win User

I deleted message containing code for EA Access for preordering of FIFA 17

(edit):

I accidentally deleted the message you sent which contained the code for the one month of EA Access included in my purchase of FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order, before I could redeem the code. I made the purchase on my Xbox in the Store on 6/27/16.
    I either need a new code, or my old one resent to me.
  9. DeadBattle MAN Win User

PvsZ garden warfare CODE that i havent recieve

i bought the Fifa 16 super deluxe edition which includes PvsZ garden warfare. (it was a bundle)
Thema:

1. I purchased FIFA 16 super deluxe edition on the 20th of June and still have not received my ea ... - Similar Threads - purchased FIFA super

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  8. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  9. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e