I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

Discus and support I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charley Weinhardt, Mar 8, 2024.

1. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED!

ALL THEY DO IS SEND ME BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN TECH AND SALES, AND ASK ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND FAIL TO UNDERSTAND AND THEM ASK ME IF I WANT HELP WITH ANOTHER ORDER!!!!

removed profanity

What am I supposed to do? I've written letters, texted, talked on phone lost 30+hrs of my life trying to get my product or money back... NO manger uunderstands that my product is not activated and I own it, and they refuse to refund me!

April 21, 2023 | Order number 2406997389

removed PII

:)

Charley Weinhardt, Mar 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...