I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

Discus and support I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evil Discgolfer, Jun 12, 2023.

1. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release.

:)

Evil Discgolfer, Jun 12, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release

3. Francia J. Win User

I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Please make sure that your account is still set as Home Xbox on your console by following the steps below:

"1. Sign in to your account where the game was purchased.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox"."

Once done, perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Jon Snow4 Win User

XBOX account to PC

Thank you for such a quick and helpful answer! Games i'm interested in are: Elden Ring and Diablo 4. Will they work on PC correctly? Others doesn't bother me too much.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Arcade Game unavailable?

I just want to clarify that when you are on the original purchasing account that it still doesn't work. Try playing into it. Are you having similar issues with any other game?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Failed payment, will it try again?

Please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/diablo-i....

Try pre-ordering the game there and see if it works.

If it doesn't work, it is possible that the pre-order is still active and we will need to wait until the system will try to charge it again.
Thema:

I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

1. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work... - Similar Threads - purchased diablo try

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...: I have no idea what happened. The only possible reason is that my Amazon Diablo IV is redeemed ridiculously at the China Xbox store. I don't know how it has happened and why I could see my order...
  4. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...: I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?...
  5. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83
  6. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  7. I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but it downloaded the base version. It shows the purchase in my Microsoft account and I tried re-downloading it. It did not work or show any add-ons. How...
  8. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?: Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order...
  9. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  10. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download: I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check...