I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

Discus and support I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReMiX The First, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

Hi,

I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania.

I purchased the movie as per the advertisement (it was in the section of movies it was advertising for the sale) but did not receive any code for the Sonic Mania game.

When I called support they were acting like I was making things up and now I am really confused as to what is happening?

Can anyone back me up on this or let me know when I will receive the code?

Thank you,

:)

ReMiX The First, Jun 23, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...