I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle

Discus and support I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Må§øn ., Jun 30, 2023.

1. Må§øn .
    Må§øn . Guest

according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of the game even if i bought it on console, yet i have not received my pc edition, nor have i received a code, i have my xbox account linked to my activision account along with my battle net account, so am i just sol or what can i do i have order numbers and receipts of these purchases

:)

Må§øn ., Jun 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Hmmm no, no console editions grants you a code to download the PC game.

Where are you saying they stated that?
  3. EleazarYair Win User

I bought the upgrade for the mw3 base game to vault edition and my purchase disappeared? What happened

Cross gen bundle he posted says declined that happened to me but i upgraded to vault edition that purchase says completed.
  4. Acaramba Win User

Problems with the upgrade vault edition

The vault edition upgrade is only available for the digital version of the cross-gen bundle. I would get a refund immediately.
  5. Jovany Morales Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

It doesn’t work it just shows to purchase the vault addition for $100 but I bought the cross gen bundle already
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle - Similar Threads - purchased COD MWII

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  4. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  5. No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase: I purchased COD MW3 Vault Edition. I have been able to play the campaign since November 2nd. Unfortunately, my siblings, who play with their own account on the same console, do not have access. My...
  6. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased: i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any...
  7. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  8. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  9. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  10. Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points: Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points be33cb3b-6282-45fd-bc4a-93031a274b66