“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

Discus and support “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soomjeet sahoo, Dec 6, 2023.

1. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”

:)

soomjeet sahoo, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Call of Duty Vietnam

COD Vietnam....there is a possibility but remember that Black Ops cover most of the Vietnam War (even if the setting is the Cold War btw) so I don't think that Treyarch will
    do another "Black Ops" 1960's related game, they will making COD with futuristic settings.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”

Hi, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

This is a known issue that is affecting some Xbox users. There seems to be an issue with the way the Xbox console identifies whether or not a user has purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War campaign mode.

To fix this problem, you can try the following steps:

1. Restart the Xbox console.

2. Clear the cache of the Xbox console. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds.

2. The console will turn off.

3. Once the console is off, turn it on again.

4. Restart your Microsoft account. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the controller.

2. Select "Settings".

3. Select "Account".

4. Select "Login, Security and PIN".

5. Select "Logout".

6. Sign back in to your Microsoft account.

7. Contact Microsoft support. If you have tried all of these steps and the problem is still not resolved, you can contact Microsoft (Xbox) support for assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/

Best Regards, Oskayra
Thema:

“I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

1. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to... - Similar Threads - “I purchased COD

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  8. I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle: according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of the game even if i bought it on console, yet i...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points: Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points be33cb3b-6282-45fd-bc4a-93031a274b66