I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

Discus and support I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwathingFir8663, Dec 14, 2023.

1. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for it to suddenly go wrong and be left without any cover for any potential issues. I have tried to look into getting the Microsoft Complete cover but every time I find the phone number etc it just keeps sending me a link to the same page I found the number on. I'm not sure if Microsoft Complete is worth it or not though so I'm open to other worthwhile insurance options but it's hard to find one that I feel confident in choosing and I'm in the UK so obviously US etc only insurance companies are a no go.

:)

SwathingFir8663, Dec 14, 2023
  2. TackyAuto Win User

I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

I phoned MS Support (the call handling system is so bad, btw) and was told you cannot buy MS Complete if the console was not purchased directly from MS themselves.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. Sarah Suiter Win User

Fortnite transformer pack

It's Xbox series X.

He bought this on Amazon. So I was only given the option to upload the code to my Microsoft account.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Is my xbox from the series one or s

There is no One is series consoles

Xbox one games are not listed by x or s

They are all xbox one games

Series consoles are xbox series s or x that's it

Digital or disk thata all the options you get
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Delete cloud saves to fix corrupted fallout4 saves

No, not on cloud gaming, the only way is on a console, which are not 800 dollars. You can get one now for $479.99 for the Series X on amazon or $317 for the Series S.
Thema:

1. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option - Similar Threads - purchased Series Console

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  4. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  5. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  6. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  7. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  10. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...