I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

Discus and support I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SG123789, Nov 7, 2023.

1. SG123789
    SG123789 Guest

I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS NOT COME UP THAT I PURCHASED ANYTHING.

WHAT CAN I DO AS I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THE MONEY IT COST TO PURCHASE THE GIFT CARD.

:)

SG123789, Nov 7, 2023
  2. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  3. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  4. ElOscurecido Win User

I bought a digital code

Hi. I’m having a similar problem. I purchased a gift card from GameStop online, but when I tried to redeem it, it said the card had already been redeemed, even though I had literally just purchased the card a few moments before trying to redeem it. I contacted GameStop, and they said to contact Xbox. What do I do?
  5. NicoleCat2 Win User

Money is in my sons account but he is not able to purchase VBucks, why?

I'm having kind of the same problem as my son is trying to purchase vbucks but we are using a digital Microsoft Xbox gift card. Shows funds were added want gift card was entered but once he tried to purchase vbucks it states the gift card has already been redeemed! I'm going nuts over here and feel terrible at the same time and not sure what to do :/
  6. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
Thema:

1. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY... - Similar Threads - PURCHASED BOX GIFT

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...: Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect but the x box is 16:9 can i fill the screen with any adjustments ?? 3bf8d3d3-5562-44f0-866a-da432e1ee22f
  8. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  9. X Box fraudulent game purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box fraudulent game purchases: We sold our Sons X Box which he had not used for a long time and forgot that a credit card was registered to it to pay the monthly subscription fee. The new buyer changed the passwords and then...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781